Thank you very much for nominating me for this Award EvolvedLove Check out this blog.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (approximately). This Award meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for The Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you, with a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 of your own questions to ask your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice: new, old, just found, following, or you think deserve some notice; and let them know they’ve been nominated!
4. Show off the Award photo on your blog!
5. No tag backs–meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the 11 questions, asked by EvolvedLove and my answers:
1. Where is your favorite place (that you’ve been)?
Bankura, a district in West Bengal, India, filled with many serene villages.
2. What country would you like to visit the most?
Cuba, i need to shoot the streets in there.
3. What was the motivation for starting your blog?
My only motivation to start this blog is my love with street photography and the activity
rich Indian streets.
4. If you could change one thing about society, what would it be?
Does society need a change, when we people change ourselves, society will get a change, because we
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. Do you write every day?
Not really, I hardly write, but you made me to write.
7. What is your favourite book/books and why?
I like to read any books, favourite book is Five Point Someone written by Chetan Bhagat
8. What is the craziest thing you did in your teenage years?
Tried smoking for the first time.
9. If you could have a conversation with any historical figure, who would it be? And why?
Henri Cartier Bresson.
10. What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought (without taking out a loan)?
My mobile and my DSLR.
11. What made you choose the title you have for your blog?
Because itz all about Indian streets.
My list of questions :
1. Your favourite music ?
2. Why did you start blogging ?
3. Whom do you love most in this big world ?
4. How did you choose your blog name ?
5. How often do you cook ?
6. Do you like to have pets with you while watching movies ?
7. One thing which you never forget, which you have done in your childhood days ?
8. Do you fear about anything ?
9. Do you believe in aliens ?
10. Anything that you wish to own in the future ?
11. What does the word ” Privacy ” mean to you ?
List of my nominees :
Big Ganga Photography
Note : If you dont wish to reblog, then write all the answers for the questions here in the comment section.